Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sauce Hockey

There is a hockey themed clothing line called "Sauce Hockey" that I had heard about numerous times on twitter but had never checked out until my friend Sarah e-mailed me a picture and description of one of their sweatshirts. They have a women's line and I'm kind of obsessing over it. I think my favorite part about the website though is the little stories/descriptions that go with each shirt.

Here's an example:

T-shirt Description:
 "No need for a job, you'll be spending your time taking care of the little rug rats and going to the gym every day. 5 PM roles around on game day and its time to get dolled up and head to the rink. Wearing heels half way up your thigh, designer jeans and a SAUCEY shirt from SAUCE Hockey, you head to the WIVES LOUNGE to take in the food spreads and hit the SAUCE. Hockey is just not the same without hitting the happy SAUCE and being sloppy drunk while watching your husband in a good ol' fashioned punch in the face contest."

4 comments:

  1. I have a few shirts from Sauce!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear my Sauce sweatshirt with pride! Love this line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Sauce but looks cute!!! Love the little description haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that they come with descriptions! Haha. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)