I have become completely entranced by abc's Revenge. I originally thought that I wasn't going to watch it because I'm not usually into "serious" shows...I'm usually a Gossip Girl/Hart of Dixie/Desperate Housewives kind of girls. But Revenge is not at all what I expected it to be.
The show has just the right amount of care free Hamptons lifestyle and gorgeous clothes to counter the suspenseful "revenge" aspect.
The storyline is faced paced and you can't help but be drawn into the main character, Emily's, scheme for revenge on the people who tore apart her family.
Do you watch revenge?






I have wanted to watch this!! I'll have to catch the episodes online. The outfits in the trailer initially made me interested - her one-should red dress was so pretty!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! LOVE THIS SHOW! I'm addicted.
ReplyDeleteI LOVEEEE Revenge! Can't wait for tomorrow to watch it!
ReplyDeleteSOOOO obsessed with that show. I thought the previews looked super cheesy. I was so incredibly wrong. My roommates and I watch it together every week. Tyler is so sketchy!
ReplyDeleteI have not watched this yet and I can't wait to see it.
ReplyDeleteI AM OBSESSED!!!! You're so right- it's just the right mix of everything! I'm secretly in love with Daniel hahaha I like literally look forward to every Wednesday at 10 it's ridiculous
ReplyDeleteI've heard so many positive things about Revenge! I need to start watching!
ReplyDeleteLove all the shows you mentioned above!! And I especially love Revenge! I love Daniel and kinda feel bad for him at the same time! And I'm convinced that Tyler has a man crush on him. Haha!
ReplyDeleteBtw..great blog!
- phoebe jan -
I am OBSESSED with Revenge!!! I thought it looked so stupid when I first saw the commercials for it but now I am HOOKED. OMG tonight was beyond amazing. Ahh I love it!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love Revenge! Great fashion and plot!
ReplyDelete