I'll be honest. I absolutely adore everything on my wedding registry. Everything. I tried to choose items we actually needed and would keep forever... my parents still have and use items daily that they got for their wedding!
There were a few items that were particularly hard for me to decide on, which in turn are starting to excite me. I always love creeping on people's wedding registries, so I'll just go ahead and link to ours... I figure there's no use trying to pretend it's not out there for the world to see! Here are a few of my favorite registry items:
I could not for the life of me decide on what flatware to register for. Nothing was sticking out at me, and I wasn't quite sure what to do. Until... my dad and I went to the Tommy Bahama Restaurant in Florida and I commented on how much I loved their flatware. Fast forward to the next morning when I was reading Sydney of Summer Wind's blog post on her favorite splurge v. save items and this flatware set was one of the splurge items! I instantly knew it was exactly what I wanted and happily added it to our wedding registry.
I've wanted this forever. The berry is my favorite Le Creuset color, and will coordinate well with some of the pink pieces I already have. Sam is skeptical of the color, but he will use it constantly in the winter when he makes pasta sauces, chili, etc... and I just realized, I can make my bread in it now that I know how!
How hard is it to shop for bedding?! You have to visualize the entire room that in some cases (definitely ours) doesn't even exist yet! My current bedroom is black and white polka dots, and I loveee it, but not sure it's Sam's thing. He OK'd this bedding and I think I really really like it - especially with the pillows I chose to go with it!
I really really really love the Tiffany china on our registry. It looks soooo good all together in a place setting, but how awesome is this serving set? It is sooooo pretty. If I'm being honest I was a little hesitant to put Tiffany on my registry because I was afraid of the judgement I might get, but I really love it!
I fell in love with these Island Trays (with pink leather handles) the moment I saw them. The small pink has sold out already, but I have my fingers crossed for the large!
What's Sam most excited for? All the cooking appliances and supplies! He chose our knife set (very important to him), the All-Clad Cookware Set (that I'm not sure he'll get), the Vitamix, etc. I'm excited for these items as well, because truthfully we need them badly, but I always gravitate towards the pretty stuff first!
What are your registry must-haves? How many glasses, place settings, etc. did you ask for?
I fell in love with these Island Trays (with pink leather handles) the moment I saw them. The small pink has sold out already, but I have my fingers crossed for the large!
What's Sam most excited for? All the cooking appliances and supplies! He chose our knife set (very important to him), the All-Clad Cookware Set (that I'm not sure he'll get), the Vitamix, etc. I'm excited for these items as well, because truthfully we need them badly, but I always gravitate towards the pretty stuff first!
What are your registry must-haves? How many glasses, place settings, etc. did you ask for?
Other #weddingwednesday posts:
No. 1: Our Engagement Story
No. 4: Engagement Gifts
No. 5: Why We Hired a Wedding Planner
No. 7: Jenny Craig Wedding Diet
No. 9: Our Wedding Monogram
No. 10: Save the Dates
No. 11: Our Venue
No. 13: Wedding Shoe Rejects
No. 1: Our Engagement Story
No. 4: Engagement Gifts
No. 5: Why We Hired a Wedding Planner
No. 7: Jenny Craig Wedding Diet
No. 9: Our Wedding Monogram
No. 10: Save the Dates
No. 11: Our Venue
No. 13: Wedding Shoe Rejects
No. 14: Bridesmaid Proposals
No. 15: Our Color Scheme
No. 16: Long Distance Tips
No. 17: Engagement Photos Part. 1
No. 18: Honeymoon Vibes










0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)