I love magazines - I have all my subscriptions and really enjoy reading them. But we get waayyy too many catalogues - the ones I do enjoy though, are Pottery Barn and Frontgate.
Especially the ones featuring the outdoor living spaces
Outdoor movie space? Amazing. I want one, what a fun idea for warm summer nights. I have a friend whose family throws a party for all the Ohio State football games and they show it on their outdoor screen which is fun, but this looks like a much cozier version.
I would love an outdoor fireplace, what a great place to just lay around and talk or to just take a nap in the shade.
If this were at my house you would see a pile of books and myself laying on that - I would never want to move, it would be the absolute perfect reading spot.







Those spaces are amazing!! I'd love to have something like that...although right now the heat makes being outside unbearable!
ReplyDeleteHow fun would it be to have an outdoor movie theater like that?! I keep a folder of great pictures like that I pull from magazines for future inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI definitely love all of those pictures! Pottery Barn is the best!
ReplyDeleteBecca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com
I've always been so in love with outdoor living spaces... too bad they just don't work well with New England's crazy weather!!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures. It honestly makes me want to go outside and enjoy our outdoor living area, too bad the 110 degree weather kind of ruins that. Haha.
ReplyDeleteoo I love Pottery Barn's outdoor furniture! I've always wanted to watch a movie outside like that!
ReplyDeleteI love outdoor dining and relaxing, I'm really looking forward to fixing up the backyard at my townhouse at school when I get back in the fall!
ReplyDeleteBisous,
Rachel
http://lovealamode.wordpress.com
I would loveee to have an outdoor space! Have to agree with the comment above about NE weather. And add bugs to that.
ReplyDeleteThe outdoor movie is fab.
That looks like the most comfortable front porch swing ever!
ReplyDeleteI love these! It's my favorite when they do an HGTV episode and redesign an outside space! I know I'm a dork.
ReplyDeleteThose are all so perfect! I think the last one is so unique. It's a bed and swing! Also, Pottery Barn always has the best things.
ReplyDeleteOhh how i wish i had a backyard :(
ReplyDeleteSo happy to have come across your blog :)
much love from
www.simplycamylla.blogspot.com
i dream of having a place where I can hang a swing like the last picture
ReplyDelete