Monday, June 30, 2014

Catstudio {Giveaway}

You may remember this post from February when I first stumbled upon Catstudio's gorgeous Florida pillow in a little shop while on vacation. I snapped a quick picture of the pillow, noted the company name, and headed on my way. When I got back to my grandma's condo later that day I pulled up the company's website and happened upon the world of Catstudio for the first time....


Catstudio generously sent me two of their state drinking classes to try out.  I have to admit I was a little skeptical about what the quality of the glasses would be like after only having viewed them online, but they're fabulous. The glasses are thick and sturdy (not cheap feeling at all), frosted and decorated with Catstudio's original copyrighted art, and dishwasher safe!


I chose Florida for one of my drinking glasses, because it's been 5 months and I'm still lusting over that pillow I saw on vacation (fingers crossed that I'll receive one for my birthday).  I consider Florida my second home and love everything about the state, so I couldn't resist!

Also - I love the idea of collecting a Catstudio drinking glass, pillow, or dish towel from every place you travel to. They make such great mementos!


I chose Ohio for my second drinking glass for an obvious reason - I'm an Ohio girl! I love that Catstudio included the Ohio flag in the design, because it's unique in the fact that it's the only flag that isn't a square (your fun fact for the day.) My only request for their next Ohio design is that they include my Alma Mater, Miami University, I mean... we're obviously better than OU (sorry Bobcats!)


Cooper wanted in on all of the photoshoot action!

Since we're celebrating the 4th of July this week I thought it would be the perfect time to give away some very American Catstudio drinking glasses! Catstudio has generously offered to give one lucky winner two of their drinking glasses (the winner gets to choose which states/cities). 

All you have to do is enter using the Rafflecopter below...


Good Luck!

6 comments:

  1. These glasses are awesome! They would be a great reminder of my home state :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these glasses! I've lived in a few different states and it would be awesome to have one (or several) as reminders of everything I've loved about each state!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missouri and oklahoma but I love the europe ones too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would choose the Texas one and the Charleston glass!
    Erika W.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)