**update**
7/29: the mini maise, COIN PURSE, and card holder that were expected to be part of the Kate Spade x Minnie Mouse collection back in March are now available at the Disney Springs store - as of right now they are store exclusives. The Kate Spade x Minnie Mouse collection is hopefully going to be available in the next few days... or weeks, but I have a sneak peek at a few of the items from the close to 13 piece collection that has been announced to be available in March 2016.
I ordered and received the Minnie Mouse sweater from the collection about 2 weeks ago. It's the one piece that's available from the collection and can be found by googling 'kate spade minnie mouse sweater' - I was hesitant to order the sweater at first due to it's price point, but I've never been more satisfied with a purchase. I love it! Minnie's face is of course black sequins and her bow is made out of what feels like varsity letter material. I paired the sweater with black pants, polka dot flats, and a Burberry scarf for a chic casual look.
I was thrilled to see the sweater come with a special label AND tag - I enjoy keeping the tags from these limited edition collections (Lilly for Target, Hello Kitty Bedhead Pajamas, etc.) The pieces from this collection are going to sell fast and will be collector items for both Kate Spade AND Disney fans, so I wouldn't hesitant to buy once the collection is available. I have a feeling a lot of people will most definitely lose out on this one.
On Monday 2/29 morning for a short period of time select items from the Kate Spade x
Minnie Mouse collection were available online for pre-order (with an expected ship date of 3/20). I was able to order a few things, but within hours everything was taken off the website. Whether it sold out or was mistakingly posted I'm not sure. However, I am sure that a few items that are definitely a part of the collection were not posted online... which makes me lean toward this having been a mistake.
The glitter clutch retails for $328
Two cell phone cases will be included in the collection; both are pictured above (I ordered the one on the right). There will also be laptop cases in the comic strip print.
The laptop case is retailing for $75
There is also a tote in the comic book print pictured below.
This Minnie Mouse Comic Tote is retailing for $198
The Minnie 'mini' Maise may be one of my favorite pieces from the collection. You can't ask for much more than ears + dots + bows all in one!
This Minnie Mouse Francis bag retails for $248
This adorable Minnie Mouse cardholder retails for $58
Which pieces are you excited for?!











I love the clutch but I can't justify the price right now. :(
ReplyDeleteJess at Just Jess
how much do you think the change purse will be? i definitely have my eyes on that one!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking it should be about $88
DeleteWhen do you think this will be online?
ReplyDeleteI honestly have no idea - I've been checking the website constantly though!
DeleteI can't take it anymore! When will this be released to order!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteI have no idea when the official release date is... sometime this month!
DeleteHow much do you think the tote will be ?
ReplyDeleteIt should be $248 :)
DeleteDo you have any idea how much the mini maise will be? I'm in love!!!!!
ReplyDelete$258 for the Minnie Maise!
DeleteI just spoke to a representative and they informed me that "The coin purse and the mini Maise were not produced, I am sorry. We photograph many of our items months in advance, but this specific style was not pushed into production." :( so sad!
ReplyDelete