Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween's Past

I ran across some old Halloween pictures on my mom's facebook the other day. I wish there had been more, because I had some pretty sweet costumes (Dorothy anyone?) But these were fun to look at nonetheless.


My next-door neighbor Jennifer (aka Barney) and I when we were 4/5ish? I was Alice in Wonderland.


I wore this costume probably three years in a row. I loooveeed my Ohio State cheerleader outfit. However, let's look at the rest of the group... my friend Marisa was Chuckie Finster from Rugrats. She always had the best costumes, one year she was a Beanie Baby with a red tag hanging from her head and all. Jennifer was an angel and my little brother, Andrew, was batman - he was so sad when he grew out of that costume.

This year (tonight) I will not be dressing up or going out because I am not a huge fan of Halloween, but have a fun and safe Halloween for all of you who are!

6 comments:

  1. Cute shirt! Happy Halloween!

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salty Dog!! I went there in Wilmington and got one of those shirts then lost it in the move. Whomp! Have a wonderful Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love old Halloween pictures! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love going back and looking at my old costumes! It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute! That makes me wish I had pix of my sisters & I and our silly costumes. :) Great pix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its always so much fun to go back and look at old costumes. I only have a few because I absolutely hate halloween.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)