I've been patiently waiting for a Kate Spade Surprise Sale for about a week now (I can sense when there's one coming - it's a gift), and sure enough this little gem was posted on Facebook tonight:
I was hoping that the sale would include more clothing items from the Paris collection along with some fun jewelry, but unfortunately most of the items were relatively old and there weren't many shoes or dresses included. However, I still managed to find a few things I'd like to add to my closet (I know, it's hard to believe)...
I think the Wray Dress is perfect for work - it looks so chic and comfortable, but I'm kicking myself for not trying it on at the store to know how it fits. The Cory Dress is a little unrealistic for my lifestyle, but you can't deny how adorable it is.
I just recently bought the Goreski Glasses Bangle, and this "Tie One On Bangle" would pair perfectly with it. Oh, and it's only $39 (originally $78).
They also have a few of the older book clutches included in the sale. I own this Great Expectations one, but the Romeo and Juliet clutch is looking pretty tempting as well.
Did you buy anything from the sale?





0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)