A week ago I received a Christmas package from my best friend Sarah of Living Life Lakeside, and when I opened it this is what I saw.... (On a side note, I'm a horrible friend and just mailed her package yesterday - but it's pretty awesome).
How adorable is this stocking? She made Santa my favorite Miami hockey player! He has ice skates, a hockey stick, and my favorite player's number on his shoulder (she is ridiculously good at crafting). The stocking was also filled with lots of goodies that I would show you a picture of if they weren't already scattered throughout the house already!
Today we are having Christmas with my dad's side of the family and heading to Christmas Eve service at church. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve and I can't wait to see and share pictures with everyone in a few days :)
My stocking is hung and ready for Santa tonight, is yours?




Have a Merry Christmas Emily! xo
ReplyDeleteThat's such a cute Miami Santa! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHave a very merry Christmas!
ReplyDeletehahah so cute! Have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH! I want one!!! SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteThe stocking is to cute! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas
ReplyDelete