This is my Vineyard Vines bag, I use it for class on days when I don't have to carry around a lot of books or my computer. It has little red umbrellas as the pattern :) However, I also use a Vera Bradley Backpack on days when I have more books.
1. The Bell Jar which is the book I'm currently reading for my ENG 355 class.....have to finish that by tomorrow......hmm....better get on that.
2. My NOOKcolor....(without a case I might add, get on that Lilly and Kate!)
3. My purple blackberry. love.
4. My Vera ID holder. This holds my Student ID, debit card, extra cash, and has my key attached...not sure if you can see but my key has a minnie mouse cover on it :)
5. Nail Polish from waiting in line for hockey this past weekend....one of the OPI Burlesque shades (the show must go on)
6. Hand Sanitizer, I was really sick last week so I haven't been going anywhere without that...
7. I dont know if you guys use these but that is my response clicker. A lot of my professors use these for quizzes and attendance. It kind of makes me feel like I'm on Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
8. Miami Hockey Schedule. I know, you never would have guessed that would you?
9. Notebooks.....
10. J.Crew animal print umbrella. It rained yesterday, usually I just keep a really tiny Lilly one in my bag.
11. Vera Bradley pencil pouch.....it matched last years vera backpack.
12. iPad. I'm not sure why I find it necessary to carry every gadget I have with me at all times, but at least I'm never bored.
Usually I have my Vera Bradley Planner in here as well but I forgot it today :/ whoops!




You are so organized!!! Love the tote! I should do that again but I would be showing trash in the bottom of mt tote haha!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you're able to fit so many things into your tote! I remember I had the same Vineyard Vines tote as you and I could fit my life into it hahaha. Is the bell jar any good? i remember picking it up and starting it but I was never able to finish.
ReplyDeletestop by and maybe we can follow each other if you like
http://prep-a-holic.blogspot.com/
xx elle
I love the pattern on your tote!! And your umbrella is too cute!
ReplyDelete