Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Best. Weekend. Ever.

This weekend was a huge success. Except for the whole tent blowing away thing.


Sarah waiting outside the ice arena at 3 AM


Me waiting outside at 3 AM with about five layers on.


Nap time once they finally let us out of the cold.


Sarah, Myself, and Lauren


This was in the Miami Newspaper. I'm in the right corner right behind the player, what an exciting goal (if you couldn't tell from my facial expression)!
  

They wore specials jerseys to honor their student assistant manager, Brendan Burke, who died in a car accident last year. Brendan's dad owns the Maple Leafs hockey team, and Brendan was one of the first people in the hockey world to be openly gay. His story is such an inspiration.


All their nameplates said "Burke" on the back to honor him as well.


Look at those cuties, little did I know I would run into two of them later that night.
..

We win. We win. We win.


Me, Lauren, Sarah, and Anna - 4 very happy girls after the best weekend ever.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun!!! What happened with one of the players?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun. Was a it a good thing with one of the players?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)