Today is National Hockey Day in America, and I'm really missing the NHL channel right about now. But I thought I'd take this opportunity to show you some of my favorite NHL players....
Vermette - he plays for the Columbus Blue Jackets (my favorite team)
He scored in their game friday night and I had his shirt on - I was pretty thrilled.
Jared Boll - ahhhhh he's gorgeous. He also plays for the Blue Jackets.
But his shirt was sold out in every size but XL.
This would be a more realistic picture of Jared's usually activities - all the kid does is fight.
Ryan Jones - plays for the Oilers....I follow him on twitter and he's pretty entertaining, and very kind. Plus, he played for MIAMI a few years ago when he was in college.
Tommy Wingels - plays for the Sharks....he was supposed to be a senior at MIAMI this year but left early to go to the NHL.
So if you don't usually watch hockey branch out and turn on a game today.
Give it a chance....it can be pretty addicting.









Love the post! Have to agree with all of them. I am a little hurt you didn't add any beautiful Red Wings to the list... but I understand.
ReplyDeleteAlso you can get a little hockey fix today on NBC (I know you get that channel): Flyers vs. Rangers @ 12:30 & then Blackhawks vs. Penguins at 3. Happy Hockey Day in America!
LOVE this! Gotta like Ryan Jones reppin the Preds! =)
ReplyDeleteLC
http://peacelovemargaritas.blogspot.com/