I despise scheduling classes - it absolutely never goes the way you want it to. I get so nervous that I literally sleep with my laptop and course codes next to my bed just in case something were to happen, and usually have nightmares the week leading up to the actual scheduling.
Well guess what? I actually got into all my classes this semester, success!
Well guess what? I actually got into all my classes this semester, success!
In other news it was gorgeous here this weekend which justified us going out every single night? Friday consisted of hanging out at Sarah's apartment and then heading out to our favorite bar, The Woods.
( if you would like to follow my bestie on Twitter her username is: sarah_jane8)
Oh yes....and these are her pictures from the that I stole off Facebook, because I forgot to take some.
I'm wearing a new J. Crew top and am loving Sarah and my matching crossbody bags.
Party in the USA came on, we're shameless fans and dancers
Saturday we had a fiesta at Sarah's while watching the National Championship hockey game and then headed to The Woods again where we tore it up on the dance floor. Sweat was legitimately dripping off of our faces, so gross.
I served as Greg's foot rest while watching the hockey game. I was kinda depressed because my boy is in the NHL now and officially gone from Miami so I moped around for a little. Plus there is only one chair in Sarah's apartment, so the floor serves as seating.







i know how hard it is to follow this advice, but major in what interests you and makes you happy! so much of undergrad is just showing you could get the degree and most people end up working in different fields than your major anyways! there are tons of graduate programs designed specifically for non-majors, and even without school, many businesses take students from different backgrounds!
ReplyDeleteHmmm for the classes thing I honestly feel like in the business world no one has a career in exactly what they majored in. I also hate registering for classes thankfully I'm done with that this semester already. Sounds like such a fun weekend though!!! And I'm totally going to follow your bestie on twitter!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha!!! You're so sweet!!! I just got your other comment!!! Glad you like the dress I ended up wearing it for pin attire today it was a little wintry but I have to be dressed up all week thanks to initiation week so I didn't care. I ordered the monogram like a year ago and never got a chance to put it on my car (ie it was never washed). They have been popular for like 3-4 years in st. louis but in the beginning I didn't like it now I do. I don't know!
ReplyDelete