A few weeks ago I won a giveaway from Fashionably Bombed for an entire Lilly Pulitzer outfit and after much anticipation it finally arrived yesterday! I won the Lilly Elsa top and the Anamaria skirt - at first I thought the skirt was going to be really overpowering and a little too much for me but it turned out to be really cute (and a little hard to get on over my lower half) eep!
I'm wishing I was still tan so I could sport a skirt without being embarrassed of my pale legs...it's amazing how fast tans fade. But I think this top will also be really cute with jeans and leggings and the skirt will work well with a white top.
Now only if I had the Lilly gold wedges to go with it....
Thanks to Lilly and the Fashionably Bombed sisters for the outfit!





Such a great outfit!!! :) I love it!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jeal of your skirt! You look fabulous!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! SO jealous! You look great!
ReplyDeleteThat top is great! and you look so precious! Lucky you for winning that giveaway :)
ReplyDeletexx
What a great contest to win! Love the outfit!
ReplyDeleteLove the outfit! So cute! Congrats on your win!
ReplyDeletexo Julia
oh my gosh, i love that lilly outfit! pink is DEFINITELY a good colour on you1
ReplyDeleteYou look PRECIOUS!! Congratulations sweetie, what a well deserved win! Pink is definitely your color! :) xooxx
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing win! Congratulations!! xo style, she wrote
ReplyDeleteI love that skirt so much! It looks great on you! I have been drooling over that print for a while now..
ReplyDeleteLOVE you look really cute!!
ReplyDeletedarling!! that color definitely agrees with you! :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute are you...and that outfit!!! Congrats on winning that, i think both pieces are VERY versatile!
ReplyDeleteLove your new outfit! Congratulations on your big win. ;) I have that top and love it. It works perfectly with jeans, heels, and a blazer, tucked into a pencil skirt for work, and of course with your new skirt. I may need to check out the skirt you have on--it looks great on you! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness you won!! I love Fashionably Bombed and thought this was such a cute contest idea! You look adorable that color is so sweet on you :)
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely adorable! Such a great combination, although I totallly agree with you that tans fade all too fast. It's been less than a month and there's no evidence left that I spent any time n the sun this summer.
ReplyDeleteboth are adorable! I don't tan at all so I just spray tan when the need for a tan arises haha!
ReplyDelete