I am in the midst of a long distance relationship - with my best friend.
and I don't like it
I have not seen her since our friends funeral. I miss her so much and am to lucky to have met her in line for a hockey game last year. She is my twin and as our friend said to me the other night "you two were made for each other, I've never seen you two not happy when your around each other" And that is so true.
We are both in good places in our lives - we both are happy, we both have guys we are "talking" to, but we aren't anywhere near each other and that makes me sad every single day.
Come back to me, I miss you way too much and don't like being at school without you :(







Omg, I am crying...at work. I miss you everyday, every second. Cannot wait until we are reunited. Until then, we need to up our talk time. Love you twin.
ReplyDelete