Oh Nordstrom, why do you tease me?
I am used to going on to Nordstrom's website and seeing that the majority of the shoes, clothes, accessories, ect... are in or around my price range.
$2,295.00 No thank you. Usually I would lust over these, but that price just makes me sick. What makes a pair of shoes worth $2,000?
Nothing.





I know I saw this too! I was disappointed it was on the front page.
ReplyDeletexo
Just saw this yesterday too! A little frustrating
ReplyDeletexo M
Dang I love these, hot!! If only they were more like $50...
ReplyDeleteWow that's an insane price for a pair of shoes!
ReplyDelete(newest follower!)
I don't think I'd allow myself to wear a pair of shoes that cost that much even if I did have the money to buy them. Definitely insane!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday! :)
xo
I saw that the other day, too!!! That's just nuts. And not okay. Totally unreasonable for that to be their front page image!
ReplyDeleteI'd have to say I fully agree with you on that!!!! No shoe is worth that much, come on Nordstroms you're better then that!
ReplyDelete