I've never really understood Pandora radio. All of my friends started using it in high school, but I could never comprehend why you would want to type a song into a search bar and not be able to listen to it - just songs that are similar to it. I don't like that. When I want to listen to a song I want to listen to it now. However, my perspective on Pandora changed when....
** Side note - there are a ton more artists on the Mistletoe station, but I listen to it while falling asleep so I miss out on quite a few of them.
Do you listen to Pandora?? I realize I'm a little late on this trend, but what are your favorite stations?




I looove Pandora. It's awesome to type in artists or songs you like and see what it comes up with. I think it's a fun way to find new artists that might have similar styles to people you already like :) Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI need to try out the mistletoe station, sounds perfect for some holiday cheer!
ReplyDeletehttp://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/
I love the Adele station. You should definitely check it out!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Pandora! I think I've got like 30 stations- haha! Grooveshark is another good one :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love Pandora! I never really got into it until freshman year of college when I would listen to the Frank Sinatra station low while studying. they used to have a 40 hour month limit, so I used to run out of time nearly every month, but now it's unlimited so I've been listening to every and any station, but my favorite is the "laid back beach music" station. It just makes you feel like you're on a lovely warm beach :-)
ReplyDeleteI'll have to check it out... I know my son loves it!! xo
ReplyDeleteI love Pandora! I will have to try this station. The "All I Want For Christmas" station is pretty good too!
ReplyDelete