Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Way to Scrabble

I'm an absolute sucker for anything personalized or just unique. Add that to my love of hockey and the result is this:

NHL Scrabble Hockey


I know, it's fantastic right? The board is a giant hockey rink and the letters are little hockey pucks. I feel like this would be a fabulous addition to the hockey collection I have started that currently only consists of two hockey movies and a jersey - lame.

Other welcomed gifts to add to my collection include:
Sauce hockey shirt/sweatshirt
Columbus Blue Jackets jersey (Ryan Johansen #19)
Phoenix Coyotes jersey (Andy Miele #21)
Mystery Alaska Movie
24/7 Penguins/Capitals DVD
Slapshot Movie #1

Am I the only girl out there who loves hockey? 

3 comments:

  1. You would really fit in up here in Canada :) I'm a bit of a Habs fan (and I say that only because my love for Montreal is NOTHING compared to my brothers and Dad's love for them) so I totally understand your hockey love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I'm a huge hockey fan too :-)

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hockey, too! For Christmas I got my boyfriend tickets to a Flyers game. I'm excited! That Scrabble game is awesome...my Dad - a big fan, too - would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)