Sarah Vickers (Kiel James Patrick's girlfriend) has got me absolutely in love with the J.Crew Double-Cloth Townhouse Trench. If you don't know who Kiel James Patrick (KJP) or Sarah Vicker's are you should check out Kiel's preppy accessory online store as well as their tumblr where I found all these gorgeous pictures of Sarah in the coat.
Kiel and Sarah both have an unbelievable fashion sense; their outfits are always so pulled together and seem effortless. I often times find myself asking "what would Sarah wear with this?" when I'm putting my outfits together.
Doesn't the coat look like the perfect casual coat? I get so tired of wearing my North Face coats everywhere, especially when I'm dressed cute underneath and they just cover it all up - this could be the perfect substitution.
Does anyone out there already own this coat? Do you think it would be causal enough to wear with jeans and riding boots/flats?







They are without a doubt the most gorgeous couple ever! I love that coat, and think that it would look great with jeans and riding boots, or over a dress like Sarah wears it!
ReplyDeleteI loveeeeeee that coat.... sadly I don't see my size available anymore. I was really hoping to get it on sale.
ReplyDeleteThey are the preppiest couple ever. EVER!! Sometimes I have a hard time believing they are real people.
You should get it. Camel is huge and it's so classic and can be dressed up or down. I agree their style is flawless and preppy never goes out of style. xo
ReplyDeleteI've never actually bought anything from J. Crew (Shocking for a Miami girl, right?) but man oh man do I love that coat! Great find :)
ReplyDeleteI love Sarah Vickers. Her style is incredible!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous coat!
ReplyDelete