Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentines Day for the Single Girl

Valentines Day is less than a week away. Valentines is one of my favorite holidays (third in line behind Christmas and The 4th of July), and if you are single I fully believe in buying yourself a Valentines Day present(s). I mean why waste a holiday full of chocolate, pink, and flowers solely because you are single?

Last year I bought myself the iPhone 4 (and went completely broke) for Valentines day and went on a Sushi date with my best friend Sarah. If you really want to read about it you can do so here.

Here are some of the things I'm considering buying myself for the big day...



A monogrammed Lipstick Shades iPhone 4 case.


A pair of Jack Rogers. I don't own a pair of these and lately I have found myself looking at them quite a bit, so I think it may be time to add them to my shoe collection.

Finally, I plan on treating myself to some ice cream and chocolate covered strawberries while I watch my favorite romantic comedies (Proposal and Crazy Stupid Love anyone?) What do you plan on doing for Valentines day?

10 comments:

  1. I don't even know what I'm doing but probs not much. I love the look of Jack Rogers, but look into Stephen Bonnano's. They hand make them in Florida and they're all leather as opposed to Jack's which use some plastic I think. Refer to this post from SLPS! I just have heard so much in the blog world I thought I'd mention it. I have one pair of SB's and I really like them!

    http://www.slpreppystyle.com/2010/08/i-was-saving-this-post-for-tomorrow-but.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to 4th of July as the favorite holiday! I am dying for monogrammed Jacks!!! They're on my birthday list (in May haha)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't seen Crazy Stupid Love. REALLY need to rent those. This weekend. It's happening. That bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valentine's Day is actually my birthday. I've booked the day off of work, so I will be sleeping in, followed by a yoga class. Afterwards, I'm heading to a local spa for the afternoon (thanks to my boyfriend). And that's as much of my day that I have planned.

    Love the iphone cases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the multi-colored Jacks! Those are adorable! I have the platinum ones and they go with everything. They're my only pair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Kate Spade bag! So gorgeous!

    I work my 12 hour shift on Valentine's Day. Hubby has mentioned grilling out for dinner which is our favorite thing. And then probably watch movies together on the couch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with mFw about Bonanno's and also I think it is great to treat yourself. Since S is gone I will be doing the same for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word I have been eyeing that Kate Spade bag since it came out love it! Valentine's Day is one of my favorites as well. I love all of the pink! When I was in college it was my favorite time of year to be single- a few of my friends and I would make Valentine's treats, watch movies and would buy each other flowers it was always so much fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Jacks! come spring time I wear them everyday, they are very very popular in the South. I'll be single this Valentine's Day too so I'll be giving gifts to myself as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)