Monday, March 12, 2012

Pic Collage

My friend Ashley just introduced me to the coolest photo collage app. It's called "Pic Collage" and is completely free! What it does is it allows you to create a collage using pictures saved on your phone, from Facebook, or from the internet. You get to decide where the pictures go, how they overlap, and what size they are. 


This is what I came up with. I think it's an adorable idea - and I love not having to choose just one picture for my phone wallpaper!

5 comments:

  1. ahhhhh I can't wait to download this app!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea. I love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I am definitely going to look for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to try this out!! Thanks for sharing this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great App. Just downloaded it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)