As of tomorrow I only have one week left of my Junior year of college. I've been working on school work non-stop as of late, so this weekend I took some time to hang out with friends. Unfortunately, now that it's Monday I'm back to running around like a crazy woman.
My friends and I went and celebrated our friend's birthday one night (and ended up spending a lot of time watching the NHL Playoffs). I finally broke out my Lilly skirt for the first time and think my outfit turned out to be pretty cute!
With the birthday boy! He's honestly one of the sweetest kids I've ever met - and one of the most hardworking (he's an accounting wiz).
One of my best friends from high school (who goes to Ohio State) also came and visited me one night. I was so excited to wear my Anthropologie top for the first time - I'm obsessed with it.
Finally, I made sure Tara got to visit the infamous Miami lantern and the seal.
Isn't Miami gorgeous??
Now back to studying.....so much to do and so little time!








I LOVE your new Lilly skirt- adorable!!! Glad you had a break from studies :)
ReplyDeleteFinals are coming up in a week for me too and it's so overwhelming! Glad you got to have fun before yours started up! Love the skirt.
ReplyDelete