Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Riley Coyote

Back in July I posted about how my family got a new puppy - a cavachon we named Riley. Over the weeks we've taken to calling him "Riley Coyote" due to his crazy spirit and general wildness.

I'm not kidding, this dog is legit insane - definitely not a cuddler. 


I love his eyes, they have black fur around them (like built-in eyeliner) that makes them look huge. In this picture he was waiting by the backdoor hoping someone would take him out to play. Don't worry....after we had a little photo-shoot I did :)


Documentation of his craziness.


This is one of the few times I've ever seen him lay down by choice....and it was after a whopping 45 minutes of playing ball outside. He very rarely runs out of energy.


Riley loves to lay by Louis, and as long as he doesn't even think about chewing that's fine by me. At least he has good taste.


Riley's favorite toy is a hedgehog/porcupine (we really aren't sure what it is exactly), and by favorite I mean that he'll spend 10 minutes with this toy as opposed to the 5 minutes he usually spends with other toys. He's easily distracted. 

I miss him so much now that I'm back at school, love you Riley!

3 comments:

I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)