Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Nail Art [OPI Edition]

It's pretty common knowledge that I'm a nail polish addict, but finding the time to paint my nails 2+ times a week (it always seems to chip) has been hard lately.  However, when I've been painting my nails I've been going all out. And I'm making it my goal to never again have naked nails. 

ok....well maybe like one day a week of naked nails


I used OPI's "Suzi's Hungary Again" for my spring break nails
....and multiple times since then


These were my Blue Jackets nails for playoffs time :) The navy base color is OPI's "Eurso Euro" and the confetti top coat is "Polka.com" (amazing name right?)


I lovveedd these nails and need to try them again soon. For the purple I used an old OPI polish from their Pirates of the Caribbean collection, but there is a similar color out in their Euro Centrale collection.  The top coat is called "Which is Witch?" and is a part of OPI's Oz line.


So, these nails I did in the waiting lounge at the salon.  I had literally just gotten a pedicure and it was pouring down rain outside, so to avoid ruining my toes I purchased a polish, plopped myself into a chair, painted my nails, and waited for the storm to pass. This color is "Jinx" from the OPI Bond Girls collection and is a liquid sand polish.  The liquid sands in this collection are so much prettier than the Mariah Carey colors were - definitely an improvement. 

What have you had on your nails lately? 

1 comments:

  1. I am such an OPI person but I have been wearing Essie's Recessionista a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)