Let's start out by saying I went to a very "greek" school
.....but I wasn't in a sorority.
Every year I would get slightly jealous of all of the girls wearing their sorority printed Vineyard Vines Shep Shirts and Sorority Collection Canvas Totes, and wished their was a Miami collection featuring our signature Miami "M".
Which was why I was slightly stunned when I saw an entire Vineyard Vines section of the Miami Bookstore while I was visiting my brother for family weekend!
It didn't take long for me to snatch up the Miami Shep Shirt and Tote....whoops.
*Sigh* I've waited a looonnnggg time for this bag.
Love and Honor :)




so exciting!! I carried my UVA tote all through college and now use it as a beach bag..love it!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I love my Vineyard Vines Carolina themed tote (I do not have the UNC or Old Well print but grabbed the Carolina Blue barefoot one) and carry it around quite a bit on the weekends.
ReplyDelete