My pup, Riley, loves accessories.
I'm being absolutely serious. Every since Riley was little he's always loved wearing collars, scarves from the groomer, etc., and if he isn't wearing one of them he will bark at it or carry it around in his mouth until you put it on him. Which is why Riley and I were so excited when Bretta from Puddle Jumper Pups offered to send us a bowtie collar to try out!
Riley was jumping up and down while I was opening the package containing the collar (He unfortunately thinks all packages are for him now that he gets BarkBox), and carried the collar around until I took his other ones off and put it on him. It was obviously an instant hit. I chose the "Parker" collar pattern for Riley, but it was an extremely difficult decision ( I also liked 1, 2, 3, 4). Puddle Jumper Pups also offers personalized collars, leashes, step-in harnesses, and flower collars for those of you with girl dogs :)
Speaking of which, I tried turning Riley's bowtie collar around so it looked like a bow on the back of his neck and it was super cute... food for thought for the girl dog owners out there!

Riley's collar seems super durable thus far (he's an intense chewer and it's already withstood him carrying it around the house), and the bowtie is detachable (velcro) for those days when he doesn't want to be as dressed up.
Bretta has been kind enough to offer one lucky winner (and their pet of course) a collar/bowtie package or collar/flower package! All you have to do is enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.




I love the pattern you chose! It would look great on my dog!
ReplyDeleteLove the caroline for my dog!
ReplyDeleteRiley is the cutest!!
ReplyDelete