Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Initial Necklace {Giveaway}

A while back I partnered with my go-to personalized jewelry store on Etsy, PersonalizedNecklace, to giveaway a monogramed necklace. Karen from PersonalizedNecklace was nice enough to also send me the Sideways Initial Necklace to check out, and I LOVE layering it with my other monogramed pieces. 

(Yes, I am slowly but surely getting better at layering my jewelry and not wearing the same pieces every single day. The struggle is real.)


My initials just so happen to spell "ED" - I was bummed about that at one point of my life, but got over it a lonnngg time ago. If you have awkward initials like mine, I also think it would be a fun idea to get your significant other's initials, your child's initials, or even your first initial and your significant other's first initial.... there are tons of different options to play around with.


Karen is sweet as can be and is offering one reader a Sideways Initial Necklace from PersonalizedNecklace. Yep, time to get excited. All you have to do is enter the giveaway using the rafflecopter widget below (if it doesn't load right away wait a few seconds or refresh).

a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

  1. I love the sideways initial necklace. Super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the circle block monogram necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally love the name bar necklace... Even if it reminds me of Clare from the bachelorette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. favorite item has to be the, Rose Gold Monogram necklace!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Gold bar name plate necklace and the gold anchor necklace!
    Erika W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! Great giveaway!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)