Live, Laugh, and Shop
Home
ABOUT ME
CONTACT
SHOP
FEATURED
Home
ABOUT ME
CONTACT
SHOP
FEATURED
▼
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, October 27, 2014
1989.
I can't even begin to put my thoughts about this album into words...
It speaks for itself. Listen.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emily
Hello - I'm Emily! A 20-something newlywed who just moved from Ohio to Maryland. I live colorfully, shop often and have grand-millennial tendencies.
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Search
POPULAR POSTS
Kate Spade x Minnie Mouse PREVIEW
**update** 7/2 9: the mini maise, CO IN PURSE, and card holder that were expected to be part of the Kate Spade x Minnie Mouse colle...
Outdoor Living
I love magazines - I have all my subscriptions and really enjoy reading them. But we get waayyy too many catalogues - the ones I do enjoy th...
Catstudio {Giveaway}
You may remember this post from February when I first stumbled upon Catstudio's gorgeous Florida pillow in a little shop while on vaca...
Skirt Weather
I took advantage of the only 60 degree day this week to wear my favorite skirt and boots. I'm so sad that the warm weather is ending but...
Skating Santa
A week ago I received a Christmas package from my best friend Sarah of Living Life Lakeside , and when I opened it this is what I saw.....
Revenge
I have become completely entranced by abc's Revenge. I originally thought that I wasn't going to watch it because I'm not usuall...
Kate Spade Surprise Sale
I've been patiently waiting for a Kate Spade Surprise Sale for about a week now (I can sense when there's one coming - it's a ...
Christmas Outfits.
Despite the fact that I love getting dressed up my family is very casual. It's literally my dream to have a Thanksgiving or Christmas...
Christmas 2013
Merry Christmas! I had a great few days off this week with my family, and thought I'd share a few pictures from the DeLong Family Chr...
Halloween's Past
I ran across some old Halloween pictures on my mom's facebook the other day. I wish there had been more, because I had some pretty sweet...
0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)