Monday, August 31, 2015

Draper James






As many of you probably know Reese Witherspoon released her clothing line, Draper James, earlier this summer. Draper James embodies Reese's sweet and chic Southern style with classic silhouettes and plenty of stripes and florals. I loved the collection the minute I set eyes on it, but am always afraid to order from brands when I'm not familiar with their sizing. I held off on this dress for months, but finally bit the bullet when it went on sale last week.

The dress arrived only two days after I ordered it (having used economy shipping), which impressed me right off the bat. Thankfully their sizing is very true-to-size and the dress fit perfectly when I slipped it on; it also helped that the material is a (good quality) stretch cotton. Not being one to have much patience I wore it to work the next day and received oodles of compliments. Consensus = I love it! 

Dress (on sale) // Sweater // Bag // Shoes (old) // Pearls 

(p.s. I wore these wedges with the dress this weekend too)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)