Are there any other Blair Waldorf spirit sisters out there? My favorite two compliments are you look like Blair Waldorf or Kate Middleton, and lately I've found myself noticing more and more pieces I feel like Blair most definitely would have had. So, whether you're making your own list or shopping for the Blair in your life... here are my picks!
Headband Case - Blair would MOST DEFINITELY have had a monogrammed headband case. She needs somewhere to store all of those beautiful headbands! This is hight up on my list.
Midnight Ribbed Cotton Crystal Padded Headband - I love my Lele headbands. A true Blair Waldorf Gift Guide could not exist without the headband.
Sequin Flower Jacket Gold - A sequin jacket? Yes please!
Heart Clip-On Earrings - These oversized heart earrings are so sweet.
McGraw Band for Apple Watch - Love the contrasting colors on this watch.
Kelly Crossbody Clutch - A crossbody that can transition to a clutch in a variety of fun colors!
Sabrina Satchel Leopard Printed Haircalf - this is one of my all time favorite purses. It's luxurious while also practical, and the shape is so unique.
Conversational Stone Necklace - I'm so thrilled to see statement necklaces become popular again. This one immediately caught my eye with the bright colors and bird motif.
Minnie Cap-Toe Ballet Flat - pink & orange ballet flats.... I've died and gone to heaven! These shoes will feel right at home on the steps of The Met.





This is amazing! All I want for Christmas is to BE Blir Waldorf!
ReplyDelete