I finally got my schedule for today at 11AM and my first party was at 11:30.
We have two days of first round and all of mine are today (the first day)
I'm not going to lie, I'm really not happy about this whole thing.
I only got picked by one sorority I liked and the other four were the ones I ranked in my bottom four. I'm really dissapoined, but am trying to stay positive....
My mom definitely helped cheer me up without realizing it when she surprised me by sending me this clutch from Ann Taylor. She is honestly the most gernous, selfless person I know and I couldn't ask for a better mom.
I'm not sure if this whole sorority thing is going to work out, but either way I'm glad I gave it a shot.





First off LOVE the clutch! You mom is so sweet! Well I'm thrilled you went back to one house you liked! You just have to keep praying and hoping on that one! I feel so bad for you though I totally understand what its like not going back to the houses you wanted! I'm thinking of you!
ReplyDelete