Sunday, September 4, 2011

Great Expectations

At first I thought the Kate Spade book clutches were cute but a little odd, but after seeing the Great Expectations book I think I'm in love.


This was the first novel I ever read in high school, and one of the reasons why I am now an English major and an avid reader.

I want it.

I need it. 

It's $325.....uh oh.

5 comments:

  1. Exactly how I feel about my $495 Tory boots. GAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that book, too! Maybe it will go on sale..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the book clutches... my wallet is not...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way with the Pride & Prejudice clutch. There is just no way for my wallet to justify the purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These clutches are so unique! I love the idea but I'm not sure If I would actually use it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)