It was supposed to reach 60 degrees today (although I'm not sure if it actually did) so I kept my layers pretty light with just a button down shirt and a cardigan. I also had an exam and I feel 1,000 times more confident when I'm in a button down - I have no idea why, maybe because it feels more professional?
Cardigan: J.Crew Jackie Cardigan (black), Top: J.Crew Perfect Shirt (leopard),
Jeans: J.Crew Matchstick, and Boots: Born
Close up on my Tiffany necklace - I wear it almost every day but you can hardly see it. I got it for my 13th birthday from my parents.
I painted my nails yesterday and went with OPI "Eiffel for This" and I may add a sparkle/crackle layer to spice it up this weekend. Finally, my ring is a Yurman pass down from my Gradma (she's only 71 and extremely healthy, but still insists on giving jewelry away - whatever, I'll take it!).
What did you wear today?







So often leopard is overpowering, but with cardigan, it looks preppy and chic!
ReplyDeleteLove the leopard & cardigan combo!
ReplyDelete