One of my favorite new shows this summer has been Bravo's MissAdvised. And honestly, it's probably because it's just one big mess - but a different kind of mess than what we are used to when it comes to Bravo. This isn't Real Housewives type drama, this show is just three girls struggling in today's crazy dating world. And despite the fact they are all "relationship experts" - they tend not to follow their own advice which makes for a lot of interesting experiences.
Amy Laurent: Amy is a matchmaker in Greenwich. I find it really interesting to see a matchmaker in the dating scene - I mean they should have it all down, right? Well....Amy doesn't. Half the time when she's on dates she's complaining that she's "breaking her diet" - irritating - or she's telling the guy she's on a date with everything that's wrong with him. But in the last episode she went on a date and broke all of her "dating rules" and had a great time, so maybe we'll see her loosen up a little bit!
Emily Morse: Ohhhhh Emily. This girl is a sex expert who has a radio show called "Sex with Emily" I really was indifferent on my feelings about Emily, because she appeared a little fake in the beginning. However, in a recent episode she went back home to Michigan to visit with her family and while she was home she met up with a guy that she has had a crush on since 5th grade. He's coming out to California to visit her soon, and I'm excited to see what happens between them.
Julia Allison: Julia is a relationship journalist who is a tad bit extremely eccentric, cutesy, girly, and as sweet as can be. She dated John McCain's son for a good amount of time, but is now single and looking for a new man (like the rest of the girls). Julia appears to be really, really desperate for a guy on the show, but hey, aren't we all sometimes? She's a sweetheart and probably my favorite of the girls.
Have you seen this show, what do you think?






I love Bravo shows. I have not seen this one yet.
ReplyDeleteHaven't seen it yet but have been meaning to, it looks hysterical!
ReplyDelete