Monday, September 21, 2015

Kate Spade Surprise Sale



If I could only purchase one item from today's Kate Spade Surprise Sale it would be this little owl change purse. He (yes, I am personifying it) was available in my local store about two years ago, but sold out before I could snatch him up. It looks like Kate Spade brought him back for this sale, because I can guarantee there wasn't just extra inventory laying around - he's been going for $100+ on ebay lately. 

For reference I posted this picture on Instagram 100 weeks ago, so that's how long it's been since the change purse was last available - I can't wait until he makes his way into my LV!


Not going to lie; I love the change purse version 10x more than the owl clutch. However, it's pretty darn cute too. I think I just like that the change purse is actually kind of shaped like an owl while the clutch is a little more abstract.

I'm in love with this watermelon clutch, but just don't think I would use it enough in order to justify. Plus, I just bought the Kate Spade Creme de la Creme Chocolate Box Clutch (it's perfect).

What are you eyeing? What did you buy?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)