*sigh* I can't believe today is Labor Day. This summer has gone by so fast. It rained and was cold here (Ohio) the majority of the summer, so I feel like it's still the middle of June. I've barely had a second to lay outside and only biked over to the pool once. I only made it downtown for one baseball game and still haven't managed to drag my boyfriend to Cedar Point for a day of roller coasters. Why must summer go so fast?!
At work we were discussing how here it sometimes feels like we have 3 months of summer, 1 month of fall, 7 months of winter, and 1 month of spring. The majority of our year is consumed by cold, snow, and grey skies so being able to see green grass and trees, wear summer clothes, and spend time outdoors always seems like a treat.
Despite the fact we really only have about 3 months of genuinely warm weather I have a LOT of summer clothes. Seriously, I could probably rival a Floridian's collection of shorts and dresses. Every year when fall rolls around I always wish I had more time to wear them all, and try to wear a few of my favorites before it's time to transition into fall clothes.
This Trina Turk dress ended up being one of my favorite dresses this summer. I knew I had to have it the moment I saw it, and managed to snag it on major sale in June. I love the soft, eyelet fabric, the unique neckline, and the straps that you can adjust with buttons hidden inside of the dress. I may have to sneak this into my outfit rotation one more time before it's time to put it away until next summer...






0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)