vineyard vines - extra 30% off sale
This tassel necklace is included and is a steal at $69.99. I ordered this popover shirt that I've been eyeing for a while, and my favorite shep shirt is also on sale... it's beyond me why it hasn't sold out yet; the colors are absolutely stunning.
At the last minute I through this men's sweater into my cart. I wish they had made a girl a women's version, but I have seen multiple girls style this sweater in great ways!
This tassel necklace is included and is a steal at $69.99. I ordered this popover shirt that I've been eyeing for a while, and my favorite shep shirt is also on sale... it's beyond me why it hasn't sold out yet; the colors are absolutely stunning.
At the last minute I through this men's sweater into my cart. I wish they had made a girl a women's version, but I have seen multiple girls style this sweater in great ways!
kate spade - extra 25% off sale
I have this dress and this necklace sitting in my shopping cart now. I'm trying to resist the urge, but I don't think I'm going to be able to. My favorite sandals and new wedges are also on sale now for fantastic prices.
draper james - extra 30% off sale
Been anxious to give Reese Witherspoon's new clothing line a try? Now is the perfect chance. Draper James is offering 30% off sale, which makes the dresses pretty reasonable! You can find out more about the brand here.
kiel james patrick - 25% off site wide
KJP rarely offers more than 15% off their merchandise, so this is a great deal. I think I am going to snatch up one of their pearl bracelets. I've had my eye on them for a while! Now I just need to choose one....
There are obviously a lot more sales going on this weekend, but these are the few I've been perusing pretty frequently. J.Crew is also offering 30% off most items, but of course the 2 things I really want are excluded. Oh well...






0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)