Monday, January 11, 2016

Fab Finds {1/11}



My cupcake coin purse is the perfect makeshift jewelry box.


These GLITTER taxi flats are everything. The non-glitter taxi flats have been around for a while now, but I was never really a fan of the color. When I saw the gold glitter version I was immediately sold - they are so fun (and have little wheels on the sides)!!


...because everyone needs a rose gold glitter champagne purse (myself included)


This polar bear phone case is perfect for winter. I love how some of the snowflakes are actually little bedazzles. I typically try not to buy phone cases (before this I had the same green silicon one I bought the day my phone came out), but I couldn't resist this little guy!

1 comments:

  1. The little champagne charm in your cupcake coin purse is adorbs! xx celebratingthislife.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for leaving one :)