Last night the 2012 Miss. America Pageant was on. Although I do enjoy watching the big pageants I can never sit through the whole thing, so I found myself switching back and forth between the pageant and the Broncos v. Patriots game.
I thought that Miss. Wisconsin (now Miss. America) Laura Kaeppeler was absolutely stunning, although I did miss the interview portion so I can't speak on her personality or response.
I honestly thought that all mascara was waterproof by now, but apparently the one Laura picked was not - poor girl. Honest mistake, which honestly makes me like her even more. Not everyone is perfect, including Miss. America.






Ha, I had no idea that Miss America was on last night, but my twitter feed was BLOWING up about Wisconsins' lack of waterproof mascara. These pictures actually make sense now!
ReplyDeleteAwww she's so pretty!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting she won, and she is gorgeous and it's nice to see the human aspect of her mascara running. She is beautiful and I wanted to watch this, but I totally forgot to tune it. Thanks for stopping by
ReplyDeletexoDale
http://www.savvyspice.net/
I confess- i've been watching a lot of toddlers and tiaras lately, and that show makes me wish I had seen the Miss America pageant. She is gorgeous! And I can't wear water proof mascara, my eyes are waaayy sensitive and they hate that ish, lol.
ReplyDeleteHope your having a great weekend!
Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/
she was gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIt was too funny reading my facebook feed after the packers lost this weekend--so many Wisconsinites were saying, "At least Miss Wisconsin won." Hahaha.
ReplyDelete