So I know by now all of you have heard of Stella & Dot, and if you're one of the few that hasn't head of them they have wonderfully chic, fun jewelry for very reasonable prices. Amanda Shelly was sweet enough to contact me about doing a review/giveaway for a simply adorable Stella & Dot piece.
You're swooning already, right?!
Amanda was generous enough to send me the "Light Bracelet" - I wear a ton of silver jewelry, so this was the perfect addition to my daily wrist-wear. I love the daintiness of the bracelet and how it contrasts with my larger bracelets however, I think my favorite part is that even though it's designed to look like a friendship bracelet it has a real chain to keep it nice.
I've literally worn it everyday since I got it - it goes with everything.
One of you lucky ladies is going to have the chance to win the "Love Bracelet" if you complete one (or more) of the steps below - the more you complete the better your chances!
The giveaway will run Monday, February 25 - Friday, March 1 at midnight. Good Luck :)




I'm obsessed with the Spring Awakening necklace! It's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love the christina link bracelet!
ReplyDeleteSo many cute things! I do love the Maya pendant necklace in Lapis though!
ReplyDeleteI really like the gilded arrow bangle and eden bangle! So cute! :)
ReplyDeleteThe spring awakening necklace is my favorite!
ReplyDeletePiper necklace. I followed you via GFC :-) Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI love the bangles or the On the mark necklace!
ReplyDeleteGilded arrow bangle. Reminds me of Hunger Games, haha.
ReplyDeleteThe love bracelet is gorgeous! Love your bracelet with the watch:)
ReplyDeleteI love the renegade bracelet!! Love the spikes.
ReplyDeleteleah.hart1@gmail.com
I love the Charlize Tearsdrop Earrings -- would be so cute in the summer with a tan! I also love the Moondance Stretch Bracelet -- goes with anything!
ReplyDeleteRenegade or Chimera bracelet! Basically any of their bracelets haha.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I really like it!
ReplyDeleteLove the Fiona earrings or the valor stud earrings! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with the Maldives necklace!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the Kimberly necklace. I follow a Stella & Dot stylist on Instagram and she wears it so well!
ReplyDeletebooksbeautyandbars.blogspot.com
[Be sure to check my blog on Friday for a fun Lilly-inspired giveaway!]
I love and want the renegade bracelet!
ReplyDeleteThe gilded arrow bracelet is great. Perfect for a stack.
ReplyDelete