Whew. Things have been insane lately, and I plan to get you all updated throughout the week but today I have a fun earring giveaway for you!
Yep. I said giveaway....so make sure you keep reading and enter!
Catie from Books, Beauty, and Bars on a Budget generously sent me some earrings from her Etsy shop BthreeButtons. The earrings come in extremely cute fabric patterns (I'm loving this new chevron pair) and are super inexpensive at only $6.
I tend to wear the same jewelry every single day because it's just so easy to consistently grab the same pieces when you're running out the door, but these earrings make it super early to add a little bit of a "pop" to your outfit without really trying.
I picked out the Fabric Covered "Trish" Earrings because I'm a sucker for polka-dots, and one lucky reader will also get to pick out a pair of earrings compliments of BthreeButtons!
Good luck, and thanks for entering!






Cute earrings!! I like the flowered ones :) Congrats on graduating!!
ReplyDeleteI love the "Fabric Covered Liz Earrings"!
ReplyDeleteI love the chevron pair!
ReplyDeleteI love the Seersucker "Grace" pair!
ReplyDelete